Monday, December 15, 2008

Expectations and Abundance

TODAY'S PROSPERITY TIP:

When it comes to abundance and prosperity, expectations are vitally
important.

If you've studied the Law of Attraction at all, you know that your
thoughts and emotions release an energetic frequency out to the
Universe. Whatever is vibrating at this same frequency will be pulled
into your reality. If you emit low vibrations like anger, fear, or
cynicism, you will attract corresponding experiences and events. If
you emit high vibrations like joy, love, and passion, you will again
attract corresponding experiences and events.

Another important part of this process, however, involves your
expectations. Perhaps you can remember expecting something that did
indeed happen. Sometimes we do this in a positive way: "Today is
going to be a great day, I just know it!" and sometimes we do it in a
negative way: "Ugh - today is going to be 'one of those days'."

Expectations can be powerful, especially if they are backed up with
firm conviction and unwavering faith.

Below you'll find some simple tips to help you learn to expect the
best - and get it!

- First, you must choose to expect the best in every situation. This
will be challenging if you don't have full control of your thoughts
yet. Keep at it! Keep saying things like, "I know this is going to
work out for the best," or "I know I will turn this situation to my
advantage somehow."

- Avoid negative talk like the plague. By "negative talk" I mean
complaining, arguing, or doom predictions - anything that drags down
your emotions and contradicts your positive expectations. Try to
always phrase your statements in a positive way. Instead of saying,
"This won't be easy," say, "I can handle this."

- KNOW that your expectation will come true. You may wonder how to
"know" when you really don't know yet! If it hasn't happened yet, how
can you be sure it will? This type of knowing is based solely on
faith. You are CHOOSING to know. It might take awhile to get
comfortable with this, but once you do it becomes a lot easier.


~~~^*^~~~


TODAY'S PROSPERITY AFFIRMATION:

Today is the day I begin believing in myself, my potential, and my
ability to turn my life into whatever I dream it can be.


~~~^*^~~~

No comments: